General: Hydraulic Tirfor™ machines are portable motorised hoists used with maxiflex wire rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by an hydraulic cylinder powered by either an electrical power pack or a petrol motor power pack Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor® system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
- Low weight-quick installation
- No limitation in terms of wire rope length
- Easy to use, light-weight, robust, powerful, increased wear-resistance
- Increase load capacity with sheave blocks
- Overload protection
- Precise load positioning within millimetres